CCF-LA offers the following charitable fund types; all in a Catholic environment
- Assets owned by organizational clients and invested on their behalf
- Catholic alternative to a commercial investment account
- Assets owned by CCF-LA, with Donor retaining the right to advise grants
- Charitable giving account
- Assets owned by CCF-LA to support a single beneficiary
- Maybe established to support a specific purpose
- Assets owned by CCF-LA to support students at designated school(s)
- Scholarship criteria and school beneficiaries determined by the fund advisor(s)
All funds have the option to be set up as permanent or non-permanent and can be the beneficiary of estate gifts.
Join the CCFL-LA effort to spread the great joy of giving, please contact Jimmy Ozaeta, Vice President of Development at (213) 426-1185, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you know an individual or an organization that can benefit from our philanthropic management solutions. We welcome your referral.